Great new Career Opportunity in Hospice!
Now Hiring – RN Case Manager – FT WASHINGTON ,PA
LEHIGH, CARBON, NORTHHAPTON COUNTIES
PER DIEM SHIFT
Ascend Hospice - is part of the Ascend family of Healthcare Companies. Our mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to inspiring people to live better lives through innovative health and wellness programs, products and services. We treat residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our patients, families and associates. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for our patients, families and valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
• Competitive Salaries
• Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Mileage Reimbursement
• Opportunities to advance and grow your career
• And More!
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide.
Ascend Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The RN Case Manager will be responsible for assisting the Team with On Call/Case Management/Visits to aid in coverage and call outs. Job duties can include, but are not limited to:
• Completing an initial assessment of patient and family to determine hospice care needs
• Regularly re-evaluates the patients nursing needs
• Use assessment data to determine care plan needs
• Collaborate with the entire healthcare team, patient and family, to help direct the work of the team to provide are that is continuous and well coordinated
• Counsels the patient and family in meeting end of life needs
• Initiates appropriate preventative and palliative nursing procedures
• Communicates with the physician regarding patient’s needs and reports any changes in the patients condition
• Supervises the Hospice Aides
• Associate’s Degree in Nursing